Saturday 18 February 2012

Weekend Knitting


Continuing with my "Selfish Knits" I am working on a cowl for me, in grey cashmere merino. Its going to be one of the Stockholm Scarves as pictured beside. Isn't the designer pretty? I love the colour of hers as well, but I already own the grey so I thought why not!





I am in LOVE with it! Its easy to knit, but with so many stitches if you make it maybe use a post it note or a little sticky tab thing to mark which row you are on! Then you can happily put it down and not have to try to figure out what you were just doing!



I'm loving my new stitch markers that I blogged before about, from Spindle Cat Studio, and want to use more, but for this project you really only need one! Today I went to the post office to collect a parcel which was these stitch markers from Scary Merry ! Now I think I am tempted to put stitch markers in my knitting where they aren't even needed!



My family have a slight obsession with owls, and I am no exception. I got to pet a few in my life (human raised ones, wild owls aren't so friendly!) and my friend works at Bird World here in England so he let me pet the barn owl and then let me feed the penguins and then we pet one that was molting! Anyway, I digress! 

I'd love to see what sort of selfish knitting you're up to! (Or Gifts too, those are alright sometimes! hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment