Wednesday 21 March 2012

Designing Woman



I think I really am on a designing kick. I recently have been working on this hat (here's a better picture to show the colour of it!) and plan to publish a pattern for it really soon! I like how its' simple, but feminine! Worked in either worsted or DK weight yarn, it will be something many can make from your stash! (I know I can!) This exact one will be for sale on my Etsy shop ThisgirlknitsUK as soon as I can take better pictures and start another hat!


I have been home sick from work and have always wanted to make red and white striped mittens, so for the past day I have been working on these!    After starting a few different ways, with a few different stitch counts on various needles I finally settled on a curled purled edge and 3 row stripes. They remind me of Where's Waldo so I think that will be the name of these beauties. I still have to make the second one and then I will work on making a pattern available for them as well. I will be posting the patterns for both on here when they are ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment