Sunday 17 March 2013

Sweater Hound

So I have realised my blog has become one big hommage to knitted sweaters.

Aidez, Maxfield, Silver Jacket, the sock monkey one I plan to invent one day and yes, I have started yet another sweater. But first...

Here is my finished Maxfield. As it's been weeks and Ive been wearing it and have not posted anything! I guess because when I post on Instagram I get instant likes and feel like I've shared and then the blog has fallen by the wayside. (Me on Instagram = sfknits)

And the new one? The Blueberry yarn arrived and after paying an arm and a leg in customs (about $30) I finally got my hands on my alpaca amazingness. I can happily say Berroco Ultra Alpaca is super super super Ultra. The name doesn't lie, the price is amazing; I think I'm in love. Cables are super quick to knit, and I kinda love this pattern (Amanda Cardigan; Lene Holme Samsoe).  I really hope it becomes the most amazing sweater in the world! 


I really think I need to pull my real camera out and actually photograph this stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment