Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hello April!

I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy. 

Mostly just with internal stress. Apparently not working does not suit me. 

My past dreams of becoming a happy housewife in a home without children has thus been crushed. To be fair, I never really thought I'd find a guy rich enough to support me, my love of travel, food and yarn with a predilection for real estate hunting. So I guess it's better to also know that I genuinely enjoy working over sitting home all day long. 

I left my Amanda Cardigan at my friends one night, thinking I would get it back a few days later. And that turned into over a week. So in al the time since my last post I haven't really accomplished much knitterly things. While I have many other projects on the go, that one was my favourite and now that I have it back it's been a bit slow getting back into it. 

I have though, found a job! A full time, permanent, exciting to me, job. It's with a bank but not in the actual banking division but with "other stuff banks do" so I expect it will be right up my alley. And it's an awesome company so I am super excited. Life will hopefully start piecing together in my little Toronto city once again! 

If you are looking to learn to knit in Toronto, or join a knit group with other awesome peoples just let me know! Me and a few girls already meet on Tuesday evenings for a drink along Bloor and do some knitting in the pub! 


No comments:

Post a Comment